Glamour Magazine, long considered the most profitiable franchise in the Conde Nast kingdom, needed brand elevation and refocus.
Create brand turnaround for the magazine and website by elevating the look and feel for a new target age group, 20–35 year-old women, in order to attract luxury advertising. Work onsite in Milan with existing team, deliver and publish assets in 8 weeks.
Services and Skills
•Strategic management • Dramatic design recalibration • Content development • Project execution • Budget management • Skill assessment • Cultural assessment.
• Brand relaunch increased newsstand sales by 40%, attaining the highest level since 2009.
• Website views doubled within 8 weeks
• Record number of advertising pages by luxury advertisers
• Consumer testing scores hit 98% positive.
• Raves from C suite Execs
• I consider this assignment and it’s success to be even bigger than the results. It was a personal triumph which deeply affected the way I approach work and life in the most positive way.